Thursday, February 8, 2007

Psycho Chicks

a friend and I are being chased by these two psycho chicks. At first they were just two girls that were way to into us and wouldn't go away but then they turned into "FBI agent aliens". I don't know what they were after us for but they were after us hard core and we were freaked out. First, we were running away from them through a large city at night. Then we jumped on 2 bikes that we had on us somehow. Just when they almost had us we found a door that was open and jumped in to hide. My friend locked the door and I remember saying "dude your a genious". We then found our way to my car and drove to Georgia (from Texas). Then I noticed I forgot my cell phone charger back in the city. At that moment we both new we had to go back and then I woke up...

No comments: