Saturday, January 13, 2007

Vader Encounter


So I'm on on vacation in some shack on a big hill next to a highway and a friend bursts in and says I gotta get out of there cause the snow is getting really deep and I am about to get snowed in and then he disappears. I run outside, get in my honda accord and my sister randomly appears and says I better bring the Bronco just in case the honda gets stuck so I run over to my Bronco, deflate it (like a raft), roll it up like a sleeping bag, and stuff it in the back seat. Then I run back into the shack to get my sword in case Darth Vader shows up. I jump back into the accord and immediately start sliding down the hill at neck break speeds (like chevy chase on that toboggan in Christmas Vacation) totally out of control. Next thing I know I am in some house with some old lady sitting in a chair wearing some puritan/omish dress and Darth Vader shows up. So I pull out my black sword and it has no blade, its basically a metal bar with a handle. He pulls his out and it has a blade of course (not a light saber). This jedi voice in my head says "use windmill style" so I start swinging my arm around as fast as I can like some amped up guitarist from an 80's hair band strumming his guitar except with a sword in my hand. Shockingly, I knock his sword out of his hand and then smash him in the nuts with the butt of my sword and he's out for the count. Then I wake up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"use windmill style" - sweet! Always good advice so you know it's the true Force talking to you... or a middle school girl.

"use the purple nurple move"