Monday, May 7, 2007


Last night I had a Dawn of the Dead like dream. First, My Mom has a heart attack, I have a big argument with the 911 person because they are acting like they don't care, and a group of state troopers are roming my house aimlessly with their guns drawn. Then, I step outside (our house is up on a huge hill) and watched a car drive down the street out of control swerving all over the place. I then turned and there was a zombie like guy wearing an orange T-shirt running toward me at full tilt (he was like 10 feet from me when I turned) with a little cicle/thresher thing and a mini garden rake. 2 seconds later he hacked me in the arm with the rake and pulled me into an open grave and told me that he was doing it for Duke University and that they RULE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Duke doesn't need press like this. It can't helping.

They should spin it for good - make their mascot the Zombie.