Friday, December 15, 2006

Vacation at Freak Beach

So my wife and I are on vacation heading to New York City. We are almost there and the plane starts circling tighter and tighter until we are in a death spiral. Terror sets in realizing we're all going to die and then the plane skids down a huge sand dune to safety. I am extatic because not only are we alive but the plane skidded to a hault on the shore of New York City Beach our vacation destination. We start playing in the water and everything starts to turn grey like dusk on a rainy day. Except you can just feel the evil in the air. Then these demonic seals start slowly crawling out of the water toward us (like dawn of the dead except with seals and they move slow). So we start freaking out trying to get as much distance between us and the demon seals as possible but we run into barrier of beach houses and shops with no spaces between them like 20 feet from the water... Then I wake up and I'm sweaty

No comments: